Juice Fast- Day 2/30

I'm definitely feeling the effects of the time change. *yawn*  I'm also I bit tired from washing, juicing and cleaning. Haha. Oh my goodness, the prep time for juicing is a job in itself. As if I didn't know! 

The photos shown above are the yummy fruits and veggies I'm consuming today for breakfast and lunch.

Ingredient List

BREAKFAST

Pineapple
Strawberries
Blueberries

LUNCH

Cucumbers
Romaine Lettuce
Spinach
Broccoli
Carrots
Sweet Potato
Green Apples
Red Apples
Ginger


Energy Level: High

Cravings: None

Detox Symptoms: Frequent Urination

Water Intake: 40 ounces 


Health & Happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

About Me

My Photo
Foodie, business owner, chocoholic, sugar addict, and makeup & accessory lover on a mission to becoming a healthier person. Weight loss goal 100 lbs. This is my journey...