Juice Fast 8/30


Day 8! I feel great and I still haven't experienced any detox symptoms other than frequent urination. Hmm, wondering if that's a good thing or not. I was confined to my bed over the weekend (cramps), but I still managed to get my juice in (thanks to the hubby). I need to tighten up on my water intake though! Ughhh. Oh yeah, I lost 9 lbs. ;-) 96 more to go...


Energy Level: Great

Cravings: a Grilled Cheese Sandwich & Salad  (PMS)

Detox Symptoms: Frequent Urination

Water Intake: Working on it


Total Weight Loss: 9 lbs


Health & Happiness...

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. I love juicing. I broke my juicer I was doing it so much. I really need to start again, but I'm so cheap.

    Keep up the good work. Yeah for big loss!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawnya, thank you for the encouraging words! Girl, you know the juicer is worth the investment...Stop Playing! lol

      Delete

Search

About Me

My Photo
Foodie, business owner, chocoholic, sugar addict, and makeup & accessory lover on a mission to becoming a healthier person. Weight loss goal 100 lbs. This is my journey...