Juice Fast 60/60


Today is the final day of my 60 Day Juice Challenge. With the support and encouragement from my family, friends and onlookers I succeeded. Yay!!

It was definitely a challenge at times, but I was determined to see it through.  I think my weakest moments were during my PMS cravings. I craved salt (plain potato chips to be exact). Those cravings almost did me in...a beast! Haha.  I'll definitely continue juicing, especially since I still have a fridge full of fruits & veggies.*smile*

Health & Happiness...


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on this major accomplishment. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Search

About Me

My Photo
Foodie, business owner, chocoholic, sugar addict, and makeup & accessory lover on a mission to becoming a healthier person. Weight loss goal 100 lbs. This is my journey...